Saturday, July 2, 2011

Last Day of Sarcoma Awareness Month

It was a great June 30th!! You all took the time out to send me a picture of your yellow for Sarcoma Awareness Month!! I really appreciate you all taking the time out for doing this. If you have any questions about my treatment and my condition please feel free to let me know. I will also continue to post as much as possible. SO here are the pictures!! Please enjoy!!

Momma Ressa and her co-worker at work in their yellow
Mr. Pat in his milkman shirt
Mr. Pat's nice yellow air force ones... I think my converses will look better ;-)
My yellow at the batting cage
My bro in his "kinda" yellow at the batting cage
Mr. Collins as he goes to his corporate job in his yellow
My celebratory cupcakes for the last day
Ainee, Amber, and I at the midnight show of Transformers in our yellow
The lovely April in her yellow.
Ms. Diane in her yellow and green looking great!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING THE TIME THIS MONTH FOR SARCOMA AWARENESS!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment