Thursday, July 7, 2011

I can't breathe..

As the world moves forward and the things change in my life, I can't breathe from the amount of anxiety that is mounting inside of me. I try my best to remain calm and remain happy but honestly, I can't breathe at all from the pressure. I feel like there is nothing I can do to get out. The walls are closing on me and I can't see a window. I want to be normal and I feel like I'm stuck. I still have really bad days with the pain in my back and I still get really tired. I don't know if it's me or just that I'm not allowing myself to move. I want to make these big decisions but I shut down and get overwhelmed with the next step! I feel like a failure... I really don't know what to do. I really don't. I want to be a strong person but honestly, it's hard when you feel alone without anyone to talk to that will understand. I've been asking God what I need to do next. He shows me the beauty in everyday but I don't seem what I can do to move forward. I really hope that people don't think I'm weak for this post but honestly, I'm scared, nervous, anxious, lost, and I need advice. I want to be amazing but honestly I don't feel amazing right now...

2 comments:

  1. I think you feel this way only after you see that person (you know who). You hear that you are beautiful inside and out, smart, intelligent, strong, a fighter, determined, and strong-willed everyday from a vast amount of people. Yet, you still don't feel that way. Why is that?

    I think it doesn't matter what everyone says. It has to start with you. It's you who has to start to believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise,

    Go into your inner self... let go... and let God....

    ReplyDelete