Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Feels like it's a dream

This morning felt like it was all a dream. I had no back pain at all!! I haven't been wearing my patches because it's way too hot for them to stick. I woke up to go to my zomata treatment at the hospital, which I did some work on my stat project. Two and a half hours later, I was helping my advisor with lunch. Until about 12:45pm I hadn't felt a single thing. Then on a single lift of a cardboard box off of the floor, shot a sharp stabbing pain all over my back. It made it extremely hard to stand. I smiled in pain as I finished my duties. After being given a break. I rushed to my pills in my office. Even with all the pain, I remained in my office until about 4:15pm. I ran over to see my other advisor before I ran to my appointment with my Dr. G. All of the hugs and the smiles were covering the fact that I was still in pain. I'm amazed at my ability to continue hour after hour after hour of pain. I'm surprised I didn't go into a pain coma.

Anyway, I got these amazing shirts from my friend Cecil (pictures coming soon) and I found out where Dr. Hugs a lot ran away to from her lovely office. I plan to follow her....to BOSTON I go!! I'll see you all the next time I'm in the state. Haha jk... She moved to a center here in Lafayette, so it's not that bad. I don't have to get use to someone new. Also, I got a cell phone number from my "fearful" neurosurgeon ;-) Ooooo yea baby!! Made my day!!

Long hard day has made a world of difference for me and I'm so grateful for it all. Even the hard stuff. I still know how to work hard. I feel like myself again. ^_^ Next step, trying to figure out of going to Miami will help me make a better lifetime goal as a statistician. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. What's this about Miami? R u thinking of moving there?

    ReplyDelete