Thursday, June 30, 2011

The darling dentist

After my tooth chipped I asked Mom #2 to help with finding a place to get my tooth fixed. She referred me to the darling dentist in the back of the woods. The dentist was nice caring with a smile of gold. She came to help me with her delicate hands to help fix my tooth. She made me feel at ease the entire time. As she finished fixing my tooth, she turns to me with her beautiful white smile to say free of charge. My heart opened with pure joy. I asked to get my teeth clean because I really needed them clean and I wanted to pay for something. As my appointment came alone for my cleaning, she walks up again to tell me how much she admired me and that the cleaning was also free of charge. I started crying in the middle of the waiting room. I really didn't know what to do or say at the time. I'm so grateful for EVERYTHING that she has done for me along with her team. I'm truly blessed to have people in my life who can help me. I can't say thank you enough for everything that I've gotten due to this disease. I hope when I have the chance to do something for someone else I will pass it forward. I can give my all to someone and I see that others are willing to do the same for me.

Tomorrow I will put up the pictures of all the sarcoma awareness final day!! Thank you so much for all your help and participation. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment