Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Year Strong (9/24/2011)

Thanks to the many people that have been there for me during this test. I am so glad that there are so many wonderful, caring individuals that are willing to take the time out for me. I would like to thank my caregivers for giving me EVERYTHING that I need. I would like to thank those who listened to me complain about not feeling well. I would like to thank those who gave me class notes when I couldn't make it to class. I would like to thank those of you that came by just because you wanted to help. I would like to thank you all for giving me the ability to continue the laughter in my life. I would like to thank my nurses and doctors for giving me the best care available. Even to those who didn't know what to say or do, I thank you for placing yourself in front of me still. I can't believe I have so many people in my life that care so much about me. I love you all with all my heart. Please continue to be the loving and caring people that you are. I'm sure that God will continue to bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment