Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Zomata treatments

Today, I had my monthly treatment of zomata. It is a treatment that allows my bones to get the extra ingredients to become stronger. Most people that receive this treatment are 3 times my age and the nurses at the hospital make sure to let me know. Haha!! Anyway, I have to get these treatments until Septemeber, then they will see what we can about the crushed vertebrae. I guess that's why I was in pain yesterday. The treatment is an IV transfusion that is given over 20 minutes. Now back to the running and exercising more intensely. Time to get into marathon shape.

Also thanks guys for continuing to wear yellow!! Sarcoma awareness month is ALL of June. We ALL look good in yellow.

1 comment:

  1. Denise,
    Is the running causing the pain? When you run you are jarring your spine. Maybe you should take it easy for a while.

    Bought me a yellow T-shirt while in Aruba to wear this month. Also wore my yellow Livestrong bracelet while there...

    Was thinking of you...

    Much Love,
    Ressa

    ReplyDelete