Thursday, April 28, 2011

The day before cancer camp...

I had a pretty rough day yesterday. My lunch didn't stay down and I was extremely exhausted. However this week is dead week before finals week, so I have been pushing myself a little far.

With that being said, I will be at cancer camp tomorrow!! It sounds really nerdy but I'm really excited on going. I look forward to seeing and interacting with people like me. I hope to meet someone my age or someone who was my age when they were first diagnosed.

I plan to keep you updated with all the details and such. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hoping you find the person/people you are looking for at camp. Keep your head up and God Bless. Continuing to pray for you daily...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!!!!! And don't forget to tell us about the experience, :) Be Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm catching up. This camp sounds great. Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete