Monday, April 11, 2011

Days like this...

Today was a great day. I ate a spinach salad from the student union and I went to akk of my classes. However due to the chairs my back hurts the entire time. I really get tired from the pain and it's really hard to concentrate in class when I'm in so much pain. Some how I still make it through it. The pain medicine just doesn't seem to work.

GOOD NEWS: I walked for about an hour. My back may hurt in the morning but I'm getting just another step closer to becoming normal Denise again. My hair is starting to grow back. Someone said that it looks red. We shall see soon. :-D

2 comments:

  1. Be sure to mention the pain to your doctor. Keep writing this is good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. red hair?? thats somethin i would like 2 c!!!!

    ReplyDelete