Monday, April 25, 2011

Why me?! This isn't fair!!

As a cancer fighter, I have thought to myself that why couldn't this have happened to someone else?! Why am I the one with cancer?! Did God make a mistake?! It's just not fair!! I soon found out that I'm not a victim but I am a victor.

A wise woman told me this weekend:
When you go out to the flower garden what type of flowers do you pick? Do you pick the die, broken or bruised flowers? Or do you pick the pretty beautiful flowers? We all pick the pretty flowers. Since that is the case, why can't God do the same thing? God picks the beautiful flowers to be chosen for his tests.

With tears in my eyes along with my heart and mind completely opened I realized that I've been chosen to complete a task that God has chosen for me. He loves me enough to make me a picked flower in His garden of beautiful flowers.

So instead of being unhappy and angry, I will choose to be a student in the class of God's University of life. I will continue to endure the tests of my Lord and savior, so that I can so give a testimony.

We are all flowers!! Just wait for your time to be picked. :-)

5 comments:

  1. I love LOVE, your words:
    "So instead of being unhappy and angry, I will choose to be a student in the class of God's University of life. I will continue to endure the tests of my Lord and savior, so that I can so give a testimony." Keep ya head up, stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good. I enjoyed that and happy to have seen one of God's beautiful flowers Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise,

    I am sitting here crying again...I remember the conversation this past weekend. I just wanted to share that with you because God had someone share it with me.

    When I started reading this I burst into tears.

    I am so happy that you realize that you are a BEAUTIFUL FLOWER in God's garden...

    P.S. My tears are tears of joy!

    Much Love,
    Ressa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for your support!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby girl, I am not sure why he does what he does, or allows things to happen for certain reasons...but I do believe he is ABLE. I am so proud of you. We love you. (your other amberdaddy)

    ReplyDelete