Tuesday, May 3, 2011

If you tell me I can't I will show I can

Today was the best day for me in a long time.... I ran a mile today!! It has been a goal ever since my back surgery but silly little things got in the way, like chemo and such. Although it was a really slow mile, I ran the whole thing. I am so ready to get back into the thing that made me smile everyday. :-)

All I wanna say is, here's to the those who told me that I will never be "normal" again. Here's to the ones who counted me down and out when I said that I will run a mile by May 1st. I love for those to doubt me because when you doubt me I come in and show out. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYYY! You go girl! I never doubted you and am EXTREMELY proud to be your mother! One day i will be able to WALK a mile!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well alright! Go ahead girl!!! You just showed up and showed out...

    Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete