Sunday, May 22, 2011

A moment of clarity...

My new favorite bracelet
A had a chance to clear my mind today at church. I went with a good friend of mine who I care very deeply about. As I got dressed for church, I reached into my purse (Yesss.... I HAVE A PURSE!! (-:) and found the last gift that I received form my grandma. the bracelet that I love some much. The reason that I love the bracelet outside of the fact that it is green, I like it because it was the first time that my grandmother saw me a young lady and not as the little tomboy in the family. It made me think of all the good things that I have inside of me. The things that so many people can't see. I have had so many nights look at myself as to blame for people not knowing me, but the truth is I have so much to give people that its hard to see the greatness all at once. I can always look past my pain to make sure that someone else is happy and I believe that I have that because of my grandma. She has always been the woman to look at others happiness more than her own. I am so grateful for this moment of clarity because it has given me the ability to move forward to being a great person.

3 comments:

  1. Your grandmother must have been a wonderful person. The bracelet is beautiful.

    Beautiful bracelet for a beautiful person....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be comforting to have that bracelet.

    ReplyDelete