Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Key chains and bracelets

I'm so lucky to have such amazing people in my life!! Everyday of my life, I find a way to see just how much they really care. I have given those around me, keychains about sarcoma awareness and livestrong bands for their wrists. I've given those to each of you because I am so lucky to have you all in my life and I want you to know how thankful I am. I still have a few people to give the gifts to but I'm still very grateful for each of you. I would like to show my thanks and be with each of you everyday. :-)

I know you all did not come around to receive something in return but I'm still very grateful to give you something. I wish I could give you all more.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!! I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN WORDS

6 comments:

  1. You didn't have to give me anything. Just you being you was gift enough. I thank you for my gifts and I wear my bracelet daily. (I still have my card and my keychain on display).

    As I have said before, Thank you so much just for being you...

    Much Love,
    Ressa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Mama Ressa, I missed you!! I thought you forgot about me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my keychain! I think of you every morning and afternoon when I lock/unlock my door. Thanks a bunch! I was GREAT to see you again my friend!

    P.S. Sorry I didn't catch you again before you left. My mom and dad say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Dez said, i carry you with me daily!!:)Now there's a physical manifestation of how i carry you in my heart.

    ReplyDelete