Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

To the most AMAZING WOMEN in the world I say THANK YOU. As I reflect on the last year of my life I realize that I have so many great mothers in my life. Ones that have been able to handle the ups and downs of my life. As I sit here in tears, I realize how special I really am to have 6 women who are more than willing to open their hearts, their minds, and their homes to me. I thank you all for everything. Since I've lost my grandmother during my battle with cancer, outside of the fact that my mother looks like her, I realize that all these women embody characteristics like my grandmother. The strict hand to do what I need to do to be health just reminds me of every weekend with my grandmother as a child. I am so excited to have these wonderful women in my life.

Thank you so much for dealing with my overwhelming, crazy, over the top lifestyle.

*Thank you, Karen for giving me life and the knowledge to remain strong in the mist of adversity.
*Thank you, Dr. D for being there when things got really bad during the latter part of treatment.
*Thank you, Theretha for taking the time, money, and effort to make me feel comfortable and knowledgable about the journey I had ahead of me.
*Thank you, Janice for taking ever single second, minute, and hour during your treatment to open your heart, mind, and ears to me.
*Thank you, Ms. Ressa for being able to jump in at times to fulfill as a parent to me when my mother wasn't able to be there for me.
*Thank you, Dr. E for being there to listen and advise my steps while dealing with my friends and family members.

Although very young, I would like to thank Megs for being there to force my stubborn mentality into a more realistic state. For being there to force a plate or bottle of water in front of me. Giving me the reality speech of the living will that has finally made it's way into the ending process. Thanks little mommy. :-P

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING THERE FOR ME!! I'm more than sure my grandma would approve. I love you all more than words can explain. XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. You are soooo, soooo welcome. I will continue to be there for you whenever you need me. I'm only a call, text message, e-mail away...

    Much Love,
    Ressa

    ReplyDelete