Sunday, May 1, 2011

A few of My Favorite things...(Part two)

My favorite medical equipment:
  • The "biggest loser" scale
  • The IV pole a.k.a the stripper pole
  • The medical bed
  • The big recliner chair
My favorite chemo days:
  • Nov. 8th (First day of chemo, had a great breakfast)
  • Dec. 20th (Patrick, Meghan, and I went to the cafe in the hospital. MOST random breakfast and "Christmas tree" comment)
  •  Mar. 1st (LAST DAY EVER!!)
My favorite moments to talk about:
  • All my doctors appointments with my neurosurgeon 
  • First day I told my friends at school what was going
  • My friends being mean to me
  • My dad not being around
  • My male nurse/ my back surgery
  • Spending the holidays at my second families house
  • My grandmother passing away
My favorite moments to remember:
  • Meghan bring me flowers to the hospital
  • Spending time on Dr d's sofa with everyone and their conversations
  • People crying after giving out my small gift of appreciation
  • Spending time with the nurses at the hospital
  • Christmas Day 2010
  • Every single visit from each and everyone that came to visit me whether in a hospital, my apartment, or Dr. d's
***ONCE AGAIN, I can never say enough thank you for how much people have done for me and given to me. THANK YOU!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of the courage you have shown and all of the inspiration that you give...Thank you for just being you!

    Much Love,
    Ressa

    ReplyDelete