Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Grandmother's Birthday....

Today would have been my grandmother's birthday!! I really miss her a lot... more and more everyday matter of a fact. I wanted to let her know that how I did this semester and I hope that she is proud of me. The more I think about her, the more I realize that without her we miss a lot. I miss her telling me that my cousin is doing great at VSU and she just became a Delta. I miss her telling me that she talked to my cousin in Boston and the kids are doing well. I miss the main stream line of communication with my family being her. 

Grandma during my last Christmas with her.

Grandma and Karmel talking about a gift.
I know that she is looking down on all of us today and making sure that we all have an angel walking with us. I miss her more and more each day. If I could give her a bracelet and key chain, I would. She has always been the woman to calm me down when I have no words to say. She has always found a way to make me feel like I was one of the "special" grand kids, but I'm sure we can all say the same. :-)

So here is my small tribute to a beautiful, smart, strong, stubborn, feisty, courageous, energetic woman that has given me more than she could ever imagine. I thank her so much for EVERYTHING she has done for me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm quite sure she knows that you love her and miss her. She will always be a part of you because you carry her in your heart...she is with you always....

    Much love,
    Ressa

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the package I'm preparing to post but have not yet because I want to send you lots of music, I'll send you a song I wrote called Your Presence of a Memory When.
    I keep forgetting to ask you, do you have an MP3 player? If so, I'll put a bunch of music on a CD. or, I can just copy a bunch of CDs- e me w the answer by Sunday 'cause I'm working on music all day Sunday. Remember what I said about calls 24-7-
    I'm here, darlin'
    Love, Rachel
    P.S. My stupid cyberpatrol's blocking me to sign in- I need to find the #@*in password so I can remove it!!!It kept blocking me from Crazy sexy Cancer!!!! weird title, I know...but GREAT stuff
    I'd love to read a post about your favorite music- it is one of my drugs of choice, and one of the CDs I'm sending is one a friend w/ the AutoImmune network sent me and it's "melodic morphine" ciao for now

    ReplyDelete