Thursday, May 5, 2011

A day to remember...

As I get into the swing of things in my classes with my finals, I realize that I have other personal things to deal with. Once I realized that I had to get done with a final last night before I went to Dr. "Hugs a lot", I was hit with a really disappointing realization about one of my friends. Without overreacting I thought to myself, I'm really happy for them. I wasn't upset mostly with the news but I was more upset that my friend didn't feel comfortable to talk to me about it. I really would like to see them happy and I want them to have a great fullfilling life. It's just hard to find out they aren't comfortable around you. So I made sure to take a deep breathe and more again, taking one step forward. I got up this morning with a smile on my face and got dressed to see one of my favorite doctors. As I walked in with one of my teammates, I realized it's so much better when you look at the brighter things in life. :-) I got to ride in a really fast car (BMW z4), I got a chance to make Dr. "Hugs a lot" smile, I even made the nurses and the people in the cancer care center smile. That's what really matters. As soon as the high of being happy wore off, it was time to make my way to my last final of the semester. I'm so excited to see what the future has in stored for me but I'm more than excited to see what people God has to bless me in my life.

Thank you all for the amount of time, effort, and energy that you all have given to me. Love you all. Next blog will be from Atlanta.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you don't let anything or anybody keep you down. It is a real inspiration looking at how you deal with life's situations... We can all learn so much from you.

    Keep your head up. Keep the faith.

    Enjoy yourself in Atlanta. Tell your Mom I said "Hi."

    Much Love
    Ressa

    ReplyDelete