Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tomorrow marks the first day of Sarcoma awareness month!!

I'm so excited about the month of June!! It's a time of fun in the sun and it's also Sarcoma awareness month!! If you don't know the official color is yellow for sarcoma cancer!! Please make sure to wear something yellow all month! Please tell someone you don't know that you know someone who is a sarcoma survivor. :-) If at all possible, find the time to tell someone you cared for someone with a epitholid hermangiosarcoma and she is a strong, caring, loving, out-going, smart individual that has a lot to give this world. I think we should start a fund for individuals like me. Maybe take donations and such. Anyone agree?

Happy Sarcoma Awareness Month All!! Please wear yellow as much as you can. (If not wear green (-;)

LOVE YA!!

1 comment:

  1. Denise, you are a strong, caring, loving, out-going, smart individual that has a lot to give this world. :)

    Starting a fund is a great idea. I had thoughts about this, I never did any research on it. We could call it "The Dr. Denise Bradford Sarcoma Fund"

    Sounds good to me! Of course, it is our call.

    ReplyDelete