Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's Finals time!!

It's that time of the semester where all the students find the energy and the time to study for classes that they have been in all semester. I have had the chance to be in classes while battling cancer and now I look forward to seeing what will happen on finals.

I know that I will do fine because I have learned something new about myself this summer. I can learn a subject mostly by listening in class and doing the homework. I don't know if it is the effects of chemo brain or it's a skill that I never knew I had.

Oh well, the first exam will be today in Time Series and the other will be tomorrow in Advanced Statistical Methodology.

Wish me luck!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. God luck, but I know that you will do just fine!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn...talking about passing a final..I can barely pronounce the second one.

    Well good luck. I know you will ace both of them. But me...I better stick to the sciences!
    Much Love,
    Ressa

    ReplyDelete