Wednesday, June 15, 2011

As the anxiety sets....

I would like to let you all know that I have had a really long week already because I have had the results of my scans on my mind. I'm sure that nothing has changed and that there is only good news. The only thing that I can think of right now is the fact that this particular cancer tends to come back in the same place that it was removed. My stomach has been in knots and I haven't been feeling well at all. I really would like to move on and find a way to live my life without having to feel this way every few months or so. I'm so lucky to have a life that has little to no problems in it. I'm really lucky to have all the things in my life like those who know me very well my favorite statement is "I can't complain," which so extremely true. I would like to find a good medium between everything in my life.

Anyway, I will see you all here tomorrow so that I can update you on the good news. I have a lot to get done today. I need to finish my research proposal for my summer research project and I would like to get up in the morning to take a quick run. :-)

Like always, we all look GREAT in YELLOW!! Love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment