Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!

Today has been a great day!! I went out to the suburbs of Chicago where my father lives to spend the day with my family. We started the day with breakfast, we had waffles and bacon, which my brother, Evan, will only eat. My sister and I spent the entire day locked at the hip. Wherever I went she went too. My brother is getting really big and is... how do you say a "typical boy." He finds ways to hit and torment my sister with all his being on his earth. Its kinda of funny because it looks like what me and my older younger brother were like at that age. Anyway, we rode bikes, we went to the store, we took a nap, we ate dinner and we had a great time in general. I'm really glad that I went. For those of you that don't know, I haven't seen my sister and brother since November because of the chemo. So this was a triumphant day for me to say the least. Here are a few pictures from the day. Special shout out to my friend Patrick... The sang the SpongeBob Square Pants Theme Song for a good 5 minutes when I mentioned your name. Had also, Evan asked for you a couple of times.
Happy Birthday Jeri Diann!!
It was a fashion show
Bottle/ nap time
Speed racer on his spiderman bike

Lil Sis riding the bike without training wheels now!!
The kids on couch...
My little bro rapping the Despicable Me theme song

No comments:

Post a Comment