Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Small things that make big differences

I'm so excited that my oldest younger brother is here in the Midwest! I hope to give him a much needed break from his everyday life. I would also like to help him see how great it would be for him to move up here to get his M.S. in Engineering. It would be a great look for him.

Although the added benefits with him being here, I can only smile and look at how much just having him here makes my days better. He makes me laugh and at the small bit of just giving me great advice face to face. It really makes my days better and easier here already. HAHA I know I know I'm being a bit selfish. Anyway, I hope to get him all the pizza he wants this week and I hope I get a chance to visit the taste of Chicago and do a little shopping. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. while you all are getting pizza---DON'T forget the Garretts!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve to be a little selfish---enjoy each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your brother is in town. I know you all are going to have a lot of fun. Tell him I said "Hi"

    Don't eat too much at the Taste!

    Much Love,
    Ressa

    ReplyDelete