Monday, June 13, 2011

If I had one wish...

If I had one wish, I would ask for the pain to go away. It's truly hard to live a normal life when in constant pain. My back is killing me. I really wish I could tale a magic pill that would give me the strength back in my back. My bones ache and my left side has a constant sharp pain. I just want the pain to go away so I can be normal. I really hate looking in the mirror and seeing me hunched over and knowing it's all because I'm in pain.

However in reality, I have to do what is best for me in this situation. I can't feel like I'm on cloud 9 but it was really nice to see a young lady smile for 20th birthday away from home. I can't be overwhelmingly happy but I can make someone else happy with just a few t-shirts. It was nice to see her smile with all her friends and enjoy her birthday away. I really wish that I could make more people happy on a larger scale. Oh well until then. One smile at a time.
:-) Until I make big money like Oprah, then I will see a lot more smiles. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment