Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The first day of SARCOMA AWARENESS MONTH

I'm so grateful for everyone that has taken the time out to participate in this adventure today!! I really don't like yellow but it has grown on me. :-) Look at all those who sent me pictures of their yellow today. For those who had the chance to wear yellow today but haven't had the time to take the picture. THANK YOU TOO!!

THANKS EVERYONE!! We should make this known like breast cancer. Only 1% of cancer diagnosis are of sarcomas. In which there are 15 different subtypes, I just happen to be that amazing to have one of the rarer sarcomas. :-)


So here you go and for those who want to send me pics of our yellow... GO RIGHT AHEAD!!
Chemo Mom in her yellow dress and glasses

Mama Ressa and her co-workers

My livestrong shirt

My livestrong shoes :-)

Mr. Pat and his yellow

Amanda's ribbon for the month (LOVE THEM!!)

My bestie Amanda

Ainee' in her Yellow and Green!! Love Ya Girl
Mama Theretha in her yellow glory!! Beautiful!!
Sassy Sabrina in her yellow!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. Glad everyone is showing support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is turning into one of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete