Sunday, June 12, 2011

As we go on...

I can honestly say with all that has gone on in my life, I realize the true beauty in life. Today was a beautiful day by all standards, a cool breeze on a sunny 75 degree day. Not too hot and not too cold. A day where everyone could be happy with a nice long walk. I took a little run around my neighborhood and had a moment of clarity. It's beautiful to know how special the world can be when we look past the differences and the hardships to see how truly amazing we all are. I can see how special everyone is for who they are. With everyone in this world, we have a lot to offer the world. Find the thing that makes you smile and also makes someone else smile... It's gonna make the world a better place. It will make God happy. :-)

Love you all!! Let's all remember to wear yellow!! We all look good. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the run today, it was indeed a great day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete