Monday, June 6, 2011

In the spirit of National Survivor's Day

Hello All My readers and Followers!!

This past weekend was the weekend to support and show some love for the people in your life that have survived cancer. Now the saying is "if you only live for 10 minutes after you were diagnosed, you are considered a survivor." So how many of us know someone who has survived cancer? *clears throat and flutters eye lashes* HAHA Just kidding SOMEONE ELSE besides me please!!

Please tell me your stories about the people in your life that you know who are cancer survivors!! I would love to hear the good, the bad, and the not so pretty ones.

I will start with the person I would like to pay a HUGE tribute to is my "chemo mom," Janice. I really strong caring woman that was diagnosed with breast cancer in August 2010. She has been a great help to me and to the people in my life. Thank you Janice!!

I would also like to give a standing tribute and salute to my "Sunshine mom," Theretha for also being a breast cancer survivor. She has been a great help to me and my family. With her huge smile and infectious laugh, she has brought an entirely warm and comfortable atmosphere that everyone enjoys. Thank you Theretha!!

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SORT OF STORY ABOUT THE PERSON IN YOUR LIFE THAT HAS SURVIVED CANCER!!

1 comment:

  1. My grandmother was a breast cancer survivor. Recently before the she past away, she celebrated her 5 year cancer free anniversary. She was a smart, strong, amazing woman that we all respected.

    ReplyDelete