Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The hardest thing to swallow

It's really hard to see when those who love you are scared and afraid react to things when it's hard. I'm really happy to see that those who are afraid at least make the first steps to show remorse. I'm really happy to know those in my life who are willing to give up the strong outer core to grow within. I really appreciate those who are willing to open the door when it's sealed shut with adversity and fear. I'm blessed to see those grow both emotionally and mentally through this process. I say thank you and for being strong enough to apologize.

On another note, I'm getting really nervous that I haven't started my menstrual cycle. My doctor told me that it would start a month after treatment ended but it hasn't happened yet. I'm really nervous that this will put me in a negative position later. I would really like to have children with someone special. However, if things don't change I may not be able to have that opportunity. I'm really optimistic about God being there to work things out, but there are is a bit of fear inside of me that it won't change. I will see my doctor next week, hopefully she will have an answer for me. :-)

Anyway!! Remember to wear yellow!! We all look amazing in yellow, please send pictures! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment