Friday, June 17, 2011

So I chipped a tooth today...

Haha I really chipped a tooth today. It doesn't hurt but it did chip due to a carrot. So I called a few dentists in the area and they were all closed for some odd reason. So I called my doctor to let her know what was going on. Many don't know this but the zomata treatment makes your teeth weaker for some reason. So I wasn't surprised when the tooth chipped. It's one of my morals so no one can see it but my filling is completely showing. It doesn't hurt but it is a little uncomfortable. Dr. "Hugs a lot" told me that I should just tell the dentist that about my treatments. Then she also told me about what Dr. Shorty told her. She told me that he suggests that we wait until 6 months scans before moving forward to more chemo or even anymore radiation treatments on my liver! So hearing that news has made me realize that the tooth is just a little bump in the road. No big deal. Because all I could think of is making sure I realize how amazing it is to have no more new cancer in my body. I'm so blessed for that. Anyway Dr. "Hugs a lot" also told me told me that since I was always tired that I should consider the fact that I was dehydrated. So she told me to drunk a glass of pickle juice and/ or eat a large fry from McDonald's... HAHA I never thought I heard a doctor say those words to me but it was definitely a first for me.

Like always, wear something yellow and educate someone about sarcomas!! Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. So get the tooth fixed. Drink a lot more water. Eat healthy. Take care of yourself. Keep praying....and thank God for each new day.

    Love ya back.
    Ressa

    ReplyDelete