Saturday, June 18, 2011

Every time I go to complain

I know many of you have asked me over and over again, "How are you feeling?" and I have responded "I can't complain." The truth is I really have no reason to complain about a single thing in my life. I can't ask for one more thing I need or anything that I wish was different. I think about every child in St. Jude's hospital and Riely's hospital who have NEVER been to Disney world or never been on a plane or those teenaged who have never been to prom. I have done them all and I see myself as truly blessed beyond belief because I have had those moments. I'm stronger mentally then I would have EVER been without this situation. I would never change this life or this experience in my life!! I wish more people could see the beauty in front of them in their lives. It's so much worse than we all could imagine and I really wish you all could remember that. Thus life here that God has planned for us. The beauty in seeing the small victories in just a single day of tasks or just going to give someone something, a smile or even a card. Please people, if you learn anything at all from me I hope you learn that life is WAY too short to focus on the "not-haves." There is SOOOO much that you do have!!

Love you all more than words can explain. ^_^

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a strong soul. I hope you continue to feel loved, inspired, encouraged, and maintain the wisdom that life has blessed you with thus far. *air hug*

    Love,
    Lady Dai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Denise, hope you are feeling good today! This is Knowledge's sis :-). I was wondering have you ever been to a chiropractor before for your cancer? Chiropractic does not "cure" anything but it opens up the nervous system and allows all the toxins to get out of the body.....so it could help you in your recovery process. Just a thought. I'm glad you're remaining positive through it all. I don't have cancer, but I know what it's like to have medical problems and trying to cope with my condition, school, work, social life, etc. It's hard but having God, a positive attitude and a great support system with family and friends DEFINITELY makes it easier. Keep your head up and always trust in God!! Stay blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beautiful/georgeous flower continues to amaze me. Keep your head up, stay positive, Keep praying...

    When the praises go up.....the blessings come down!

    ReplyDelete