Thursday, June 9, 2011

My June Scans Day 1

Today, I had to get scans of my spine. Nothing new just had to get a check on my tumor on my spine. We hope that nothing has changed. I would like to show you some pictures about my experience in the MRI machine. For those who have never been in a MRI machine, its just a big metal base machine that is a medical imaging technique used in radiology to visualize detailed internal structures. MRI makes use of the property of nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) to image nuclei of atoms inside the body.
I like being there at the MRI place. The people are really nice. A comment that was made to me was "Hello Denise, we missed you. You look A LOT better than you did before." Oh well, I plan to see them tomorrow for my PET and CT scans. Then on to the results on Thursday (Thor's Day) with Dr. "Hugs a lot."
In my scrubs waiting to get into the machine
My new favorite t-shirt for sarcoma month
Just a full pick of me


1 comment: