Thursday, June 16, 2011

3 Month scans

Its so truly amazing to see how blue the sky is and how green the leaves and grass are after you receive good news!! A child's laugh is just a little bit sweeter when your doctor walks in to tell you I have some good news for you Denise. The smile on the face of a cancer patient's mouth when she realizes the fight was worth every bit of sacrifice that occurred up until this point. The single tear down the cheek of a smiling face to know that it was worth it all. To know that the fight is over for now is a beautiful thing in itself but ever better when the day matches. I'm so extremely happy to know that the lesions on my kidney are stable and there is no regrow in my spine. The amount of joy it brings to me, is truly undescriable. I wish everyone could feel this joy that God has given to me. When I thought it was all over, God shows me more of his blessings by giving me a check for $400 to pay off my bills. Granted not all of them but 4 is a great start. I can honestly say that I hope my tears of joy can radiant through all of you today or anyway. I'm so extremely happy and blessed with what God has done for me. Next step, getting the fund to help others started!!

With All my love and respect to all my readers!! Remember YELLOW is the new black... Wear it with pride.

3 comments:

  1. My eyes filled with tears as I wrote this... I'm so elated for the future steps in my life that I can't stop my tears of joy from falling. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord I thank You for Your Love, Your Mercy, Your Grace, and Your Devine Intervention....

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :):) :) :)

    ReplyDelete