Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Human Tribe Project

Hello All My readers and followers,

Here is a website called the Human Tribe Project, it is a way for anyone in the world that needs financial assistance related to cancer expenses to get help. The Human Tribe Project gives everyone that buys a charm related to the person involved , in which for each $20 charm, $15 will be given to the cancer patients and the $5 will go to the company. This can help me with little things like medical expenses that I have. Also, if you would like to help someone else that needs help there are plenty of different people ranging from newborns to older mature adults. If you can't buy a charm to help me or someone like me out, please forward this information to someone who you think would be willing to help.

Here is the link:
http://humantribeproject.com/tribes/drenees-journey

Thank you for your time and energy in advance!! Remember everyone looks great in yellow. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment